On June 30, 2011, the Department of State posted a notice in the Federal Register seeking Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approval for the information collection requirements for the following:
- DSP-5: Application/License for Permanent Export of Unclassified Defense Articles and Related Unclassified Technical Data;
- DSP-61: Application/License for Temporary Import of Unclassified Defense Articles;
- DSP-73: Application/License for Temporary Export of Unclassified Defense Articles;
- DSP-83: Non-Transfer and Use Certificate
- DSP-85: Application/License for Permanent/Temporary Export or Temporary Import of Classified Defense Articles and Classified Technical Data;
- DSP-94: Authority to Export Defense Articles and Services Sold under the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program;
- DSP-6, DSP-62, DSP-74, DSP-84, DSP-119: Application for Amendment to License for Export or Import of Classified or Unclassified Defense Articles and Related Technical Data;
- Request for Approval of Manufacturing License Agreements, Technical Assistance Agreements, and Other Agreements;
- Statement of Political Contributions, Fees, or Commissions in Connection with the Sale of Defense Articles or Services; and
- Maintenance of Records by Registrant.
Comments are due to the Department of State within 60 days from June 30, 2011 or by August 29, 2011.